Benidorm Group tour 2-7 pax
This is Benidorm Instagram city tour by comfortable car with private guide for Groups 1-7 persons.
Experience Benidorm with the assistance of a local guide
Make your visit about meeting friendly people, not just visiting places
Learn some of the city’s best-kept secrets from your guide
Capture the most Instagrammable photos in Benidorm
Explore Benidorm with a friendly local who is passionate about the city and eager to share all the tips and hints that will help you make the most of your Instagram trip.
Duration of tour is 4 hours.
Meet your guide at your accommodation and head out to get familiar with the neighborhood. Learn about the best places to eat and shop, the easiest ways to get around and the top things to see and do.
Our visiting places are Benidorm Old Town, Mediterranean Balcony, Benidorm Cross, Mirador de la Ermita, Tossal de La Cala and finally Torre d’Aguiló, wich was built in the 1500s to protect the coastline from North African piratesabout.
Local guide, Customized private walking tour, comfortable minivan for 4 hours use, bottled water in the car, good mood, several professional photos of your trip.
What’s Not Included:
Other entrance fees, Personal expenses, Tips/gratuities, Optional activity costs, Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go:
• If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will also need to cover the entrance cost for your guide
• You can request a specific time for the tour
• This is also a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
• Don’t forget your photo camera or cell-phone, sun glasses, comfortable shoes, light clothing, swim-, buthingsuit.
* It is possible that you will meet in your group other travelers if you do not choose a private tour
See you soon!
PRICE IS PER PERSON
IncludedBottled waterCity tourPersonal GuideSightseeingTransport serviceWi-Fi
Not IncludedAccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastBus ChurterCity TransferDinnerDriver/ GuideEntrance TicketHighlightsLounasLunchMemory photo
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown